People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fierla

PostSubject: Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.    Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 am

As this forum is for all things geek related I thought I would mention the new series that has come out for DC. It is called Young Justice and it is epic.

Basically, it is about the sidekicks of some of the Justice League members forming their own team and fighting crime.

Any thoughts? If you've seen any episodes what do you think?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeffercakes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.    Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 am

Shhhh they don't like being called sidekicks! This series has so much teenage angst it is unbelievable, it makes you think that superbly is secretly Bruce and supermans secret love child. All things aside though it is pretty epic. On the ttgl scale of epic its verging on pre anti spiral space gurren lagann. I would definately recomend it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hampshireanime.forumfree.co.uk
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: Totally agree: looks epic   Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 am

Ive only had the chance to watch the first two episodes (an hour long episode by the way), but i looks so cool, can wait to meet the one member of the team i dont recognise from the earlier picture. I am really looking forward to following the adventures of robin, aqua lad, super boy, kid flash and miss martian in the coming episodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.    

Back to top Go down

Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1