People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eden no Ori Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fierla

PostSubject: Eden no Ori Discussion    Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:03 am

As one of the mangas we are reading for Tuesday 8th February I thought that if people are unable to join us then thoughts about this manga can be posted here.

Also any points you want to put up for discussion can be posted here. Do you want to discuss themes, characters, the choice of setting or what exactly the author was trying to say through this manga? Any references you can see?

Do be aware that Japan won't have access to the same references as us, the references are more likely to be literary, than referencing a tv show which might not have been released in Japan. Even if it has been released over there it might not have been as popular. No one truly knows the crazy mind of the manga author.

Remember if you have read ahead do not leave spoilers as we were only assigned to read the first volume which is the first four chapters and the extra '4.5' chapter. If you would like to say something like how the character develops without saying any specific references to later plot points then that is fine.

Your Anime Overlord,
Fierla

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: One of my favorite mangas to date   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

This manga is simply epic, ignoring the setting for a minute (hard to do i know but lets try) I love all the characters, from the leader Sengoku to the Brainy Marikya to the Brawns Zanji, and thats just the males, and the situations within the manga always leave me waiting with baited breath for the next chapter, if people havent read this they really should
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eden no Ori Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1