People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Japanese films = needless violence, blood and guts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: Japanese films = needless violence, blood and guts   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 pm

I gotta say that considering the last two offerings on a monday night (alien vs ninja, and Mutant Girl Squad) that when it comes to Japanese movies the more blood and guts the better so here goes, anyone have any other movies that again replace plot with violence, there must be some
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seasonreaper

PostSubject: Re: Japanese films = needless violence, blood and guts   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:07 am

We've also seen Samurai Princess, Robogeisha and Tokyo Gore Police at WAMS, all of which lack any recognizeable plot in favour of gore, although I think TGP is still the best of the ones we've seen.

I still want to see Machine Girl and Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl, which I believe fit under the same category.

I also remember seeing a clip from a film involving a couple of girls fighting, one with a chainsaw and the other with a giant pair of scissors, and I really wish I remembered what that was from because it looked totally awesome. Hopefully someone will recognize it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackBlack

PostSubject: Re: Japanese films = needless violence, blood and guts   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm

The difference with Tokyo Gore Police is that it does actually have a decent plot.

Other films I recommend would be Meatball Machine, both Battle Royale films although these do have a very good plot, also if you like a complicated thriller Noriko's dinner table is very good

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese films = needless violence, blood and guts   

Back to top Go down

Japanese films = needless violence, blood and guts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1